-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: gdal-dev <gdal-dev-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> Puolesta Leber, Thorsten
Lähetetty: keskiviikko 9. marraskuuta 2022 13.02
Vastaanottaja: gdal-dev@lists.osgeo.org
Aihe: [gdal-dev] org2org

Hi All,
I am trying to use org2org with the following command:

ogr2ogr -f "ESRI Shapefile" C:\RenderTest\raster_clipper_and.shp
PG:"host=10.49.20.42 port=5432 user=tilemill password=test dbname=nextgen" -sql
"SELECT "name", "left", top, "right", bottom FROM grids.grid_1_25grad WHERE
ST_Intersects(geom, (SELECT geom FROM
countries.geometries_boundary_buffer_10km('and'))) AND NOT ST_Touches(geom,
(SELECT geom FROM countries.geometries_boundary_buffer_10km('and')))" -s_srs
EPSG:4326 -t_srs EPSG:4326 -overwrite -lco ENCODING=utf8

I expect in the output folder 5 files

[cid:image001.png@01D8F43D.E8366150]

But I receive a warning:

Warning 1: layer names ignored in combination with -sql.

And get only 3 files

[cid:image002.png@01D8F43D.E8366150]

I am missing the .shp and the .shx file. Is there something wrong in my command?

KR

Thorsten