Hi Frank,

I'm not a huge GoogleTest fan but then I'm also not saying it *worse* than any alternative, but the reasons are reasonably convincing, and I'm happy if those running and contributing tests are happy!
Just curious what you don't like with GoogleTest ?

Should I understand from the RFC that https://github.com/rouault/gdal/tree/gtest implements the migration?  (ie. we have already done the work to migrate, we just need to agree on it?)

Yes the implementation is ready in https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/6732 . I find it more convincing when there's an implementation backing a RFC (it was partial when I submitted the RFC and I finished it as the initial feedback was positive)

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com