Hi,

I have GPKG database with features represented by point geometries.  I’d like
to update these features, in a single SQL statement, to add a new column whose
value is the pixel value of an external GPKG raster for which the point
geometry intersects with.  I was hoping to find an OGR SQL function similar to
burn for this, but I’ve come up empty handed.

Is this functionality available? Ideally, without resorting to manually
updating each feature individually in a user application.  Otherwise, perhaps a
feature request is in order.

Thanks,
Jesse