Hi

I am using the GDAL python API and trying to determine the data axis to CRS
axis mapping.  This is displayed by gdalinfo, eg looking at test.tif file I
have:

Data axis to CRS axis mapping: 2,1

However I can't see how to access this in the API.  I have looked at the
tolatlong.py sample, and but this looks like it is about converting
projections, which I think is a different thing.  What I am looking for is the
correct mapping from the lat/lon order generated by the geotransform to the
order defined by the CRS WKT.

Can anyone advise on how to best access this mapping?

Thanks
Chris Crook

This message contains information, which may be in confidence and may be
subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately (Phone 0800 665 463 or
i...@linz.govt.nz) and destroy the original message. LINZ accepts no
responsibility for changes to this email, or for any attachments, after its
transmission from LINZ. Thank You.