Michael,

The Python doc got reorganized one month ago (https://github.com/OSGeo/gdal/pull/9575), so perhaps Google hasn't updated yet the new references

If you look for gdal.warp on gdal.org directly : https://gdal.org/search.html?q=gdal.warp&check_keywords=yes&area=default

that leads to https://gdal.org/api/python/utilities.html#osgeo.gdal.Warp

Even

Le 29/04/2024 à 00:52, Michael Sumner via gdal-dev a écrit :
I'm confused about how to browse the python api docs, I used to just web search "osgeo.gdal Warp", and then scan down the first result page to find "Warp(" and I had the documentation I needed.

Where is that now? (Why can't I find it, sorry - grepping the sources for "Warp(" only results in RFC 59 references, so I think this might be a real problem).

If I'm just navigating the API docs incorrectly I'd appreciate a walkthrough to find the signature and param descripts for "Warp()". Thanks!

Cheers, Mike

--
Michael Sumner
Software and Database Engineer