Hello,

I just updated GTK+ to the lastest (and supposedly best ever) gtk for windows.

Unfortunately, Geany doesn't work with it (worked fine with 2.24.0 which was previously installed). It starts up, but exits before the UI is shown.

Geany -v is show a lot of 'assertion failed' messages (redirecting stdout/err doesnt work because geany -v opens another window for debug output). I can't paste it somewhere because the debug window is closing shortly after appearing.

I hope it can be fixed. I sort of depend on Geany at work :(

Best regards.