I hope you do Julie. Good luck.

Julie Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Garrett,

Thanks for going. I think their poop would be easier to find than them. That is a lesson I learned from tracking lizards in the wild. I'm sure it would be a challenge to find them during regular business hours. I am still not giving up on them. I should be able to get out there pretty soon.

Julie B.

Garrett Peterson wrote:
Well julie I went to the conservatory yesterday and looked for a couple of hours and I saw nothing. I figured they would be up in the trees in the middle exhibit because the temperature seems about right but i searched through all of them.
I hope some other listers can go out and look as well. It really is a beautiful place.

Garrett

One Man Gathers What Another Man Spills.

Do you Yahoo!?