G'day!

I'm a complete beginner when it come to keeping reptiles and i've been planning to start keeping leopard geckos for gawd knows how long-cant actually until i move out of my current house. I know leopard geckos are meant to be the easiest for beginners but i've become really stuck on the idea of getting Bibrons geckos instead... Is this too ambitious? I've heard they're trickier to look after and i cant find an awful lot on caring for them on the internet. I think know the basics but does any body have any tips or know of any books/referances on the bribrons(i already have many on leopards)? So many of the web sites contradict each other- i dunno who to listen to!!

Thanks

Emma

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger