Hi Barbara,

The HTML problem is not necessarily going to directly affect you. What it does is take up excessive bandwidth, which is graciously donated to us. Also folks who don't receive in HTML see all the annoying tags as Dana posted. I checked out Internet Explorer for you and the fix is simple: just follow the same directions I posted for Netscape. You can access your address book in a number of ways. The easiest way for you would probably be to reply to the gecko list (without actually sending the e-mail) and click on the Address icon on the tool bar. You can accomplish this as fast as a Phelsuma klemmeri can catch and eat a moth! Well....maybe not that fast! ;)

Julie B.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Julie,
I have Internet Explorer with AOL. I never had problems with this before.
Barbara