Subj: Re: forward: [gecko]sick leopard gecko
Date: 3/31/04 11:08:38 PM Pacific Standard Time
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Diana)
Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Elizabeth!

Thanks so much for all the info, its a very big help. Unfortunately the pet store keeps all of their geckos on sand. Personally I prefer to keep even my older leopard's on paper towel, but at least "Lucky" has been defacting normally, so I don't feel impaction from the sand is an issue. I appreciate the info very much, I plan on having an acid fast fecal stain done ASAP.
Thanks so much.

Diana