William---

Another incubation medium currently in use is Schultz's Aquatic Plant Soil.  It is
100% Natural Ceramic Granules.  Fill a 16 oz deli cup 2/3 full of APS after dampening
it.  You don't want standing water.  Then use a push pin to poke 6 holes only in the
lid.  You are ready for the eggs.

For leopard eggs I make an indentation in the medium so that the egg is half covered.
Just hatched a leopard gecko June 6 using this method!!

Elizabeth

Yippee, it's summer...enjoy!
Elizabeth