Kevin---

Did you realize that most of the journals Gekko are available t urchase...$7.50 each
for members? Hope you meet some fellow members soon...this list is a great way to
network.

Maybe if you are a member of MARS, you might have a table with your geckos and help to
spread the word  :-}  Just an idea.  That's what I am doing in Seattle this weekend
athe Reptiles of the World show at the Pacific Science Center.

Elizabeth

"Kevin Bullick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>LOVE the periodicals btw

Time for three gecko shows!
Elizabeth