Barbie & Houdini---

Congratulations!  I always like to hear of "older" geckos!  I have a
Lepidodactylus lugubris who is 16.5 yo now  :-}

Kinda wondering what I'm gonna do though, since I have 9 Oedura castelnaui, the
oldest of which is nearly 5.5 yo, and a pair of leopards ~3 yo.  Guess I gotta
make provisions for them in my will.

Elizabeth
Seattle

>> I understood the reference... I was wondering if  that was what you were
>> full of??? :-P
>
>Day by day, brother ... day by day ... Could be anything. BTW, I know the
>original thread is a problem with a Standing's, but today is Houdini's [my
>Standing's] 14th birthday.
>
>Barbie   >^,,^<
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>"Save the whales - collect the whole set."

Elizabeth
~~~~geckos make me smile huge~~~~