Sandy---

White-spotted geckos' "real" name, their scientific name, is Tarentola
annularis.  They are not the gecko to get if you like to handle your geckos.

My favorite gecko for handling is the Northern Velvet Gecko...Oedura
castelnaui.  They are about 7" long from snout to tail tip.  They are native to
Australia and love to climb glass!  Captive-bred northern velvet geckos are
available in the USA.  Check out www.gekkota.com for photos.

Elizabeth

In an email dated Sun, 20 3 2005 8:51:55 pm GMT, Boo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>haha! see this is what i was wondering about.
>
>i know there is that japanese gecko that is also agressive.
>
>do "white spotted" gecko's have a real name that i can resolve on the inet
>to find info.
>
>they are glass climbers so i wonder if this means agressive if handled
>and/or agressive around others of his species?
>
>thanks for letting me know they are agressive. THIS EXPLAINS WHY THE PET
>STORE SELLS IT CHEAP. go figure!

Elizabeth
~~~~geckos make me smile huge~~~~