I happened to walk into my local Petco yesterday to see if
they had anything interesting, and found two Skunk Geckos.
The staff at the store couldn't tell me much but to feed 'em
crickets (of course).  I've done some quick searching
online, and they seem to also be called White-lined geckos,
scientific name Gecko vitattus.    Most sources say
something like Oceania, Indo-Australia, or Indonesia for the
natural distribution.  One source said they're from a
savanna habitat, but most sources say they need high
humidity.  Any one have any info on the species from a
reliable source???
Also, the people in the pet store couldn't (or wouldn't) say
whether they were captive bred or wild caught.  Does Petco
usually carry wild caught specimens?
Many thanks,
Alex