I wonder if anyone out there has a source for captive bred Helix aspersa or Helix pomatia (garden snails, or "escargots"), or breeds the little slimy devils themselves? I am considering trying my hand at small scale heliculture, but understand that it can take years to get a stable breeding group started.

On this note, anyone feed snails to their Uroplatus? If so, what kind, where do you get them, and how do you get your gex to notice them? I know this topic has been discused before, but I'm just poking around for recent developments.

Jared