Thanks for the kind words and thought Elizibeth, Julie, Neil, and everyone.  As far as the other 1.1 go, they are looking great.  I am keeping them together still (under a much more watchfull eye, but upping the surviving female's Ca intake juyst to be safe.  I am also replacing the UV lights, and adding some Miner-all 0.  Miner-all 0, since it does not contain D3, because I already supply UV and I supplement with Rep-Cal Ca+D3 intermittently with pure CaCO3).  It is kind of a bitter-sweet irony that the day I began to see the female go down hill, her first egg hatched... after over 5 months incubating!  That baby is doing well.