Hi Gekkotan,

I have kept these in the past and got them to breed, lay eggs and eventually got a couple of hatchlings. I kept them in a 12" x 12" x 18" tall (30cm x 30cm x 45cm tall) Exoterra with a potted Sansevieria and a long cork tube. I fed them dusted crickets and waxmoth larvae. The female would lay eggs in the potting soil of the Sansevieria. She would cover them up quite well and I would have to rot around to find them. The Exoterra had a compact fluorescent on top of the screen and the temperature would be in the mid to high 70 degrees F, with the low dropping to the mid 60 degrees F. If it helps, this was the same room I kept poison arrow frogs and a few species of Sphaerodactylus and Gonatodes - and all of these did quite well in this setting. The Sphaerodactylus, Gonatodes and Dendrobatid frogs had slightly higher daytime temperatures though (enclosed aqauriums with glass lids helped retain heat better than the screen topped Exoterra).

I did not notice any problems with keeping the male with the female full time. I did notice that the hatchlings were rather weak and it took work to get them to feed. Perhaps my incubation temperatures were too low?

Yuri