Hi all,
Just had Samia on phone a minute ago.
She will send the Board a message tomorrow or Tuesday to offer her help as the
future technical admin/webmaster.
In all ways, the best solution is to use the old website and transfer ALL its
contents to the forum.
By doing this, 1- no domain name to pay for the GGA  2- one and only one place
on the Internet for our members    3- a substantial gain in time as, Samia told
me, doing a proper website with full contents in the html language would take
much longer.
I motion we wait for Samia's message then name a team of moderators who are GGA
members. They will have to be GGA members with enough spare time to ensure a
daily presence on the forum/site. I then motion we give up the old website
progressively so as to have everything we need to be online on
http://globalgeckogga.positifforum.com/
Samia is of course willing to integrate the Board as the Interim Internet
Manager/developper/main administrator.
May I have a second?
Hervé

Editor
 of the Global Gecko Association http://www.gekkota.com
Administrateur du forum
reptiles, rongeurs et amphibiens Les Dragons d'Asgard
http://dragonsdasgard.actifforum.com