From: Leann Christenson <le...@daygecko.com>
Subject: RE: [gecko]Open discussion - membership fee structure
To: gecko@lists.gekkota.com
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2011, 9:47 AM

Although it's nice to have no objections on the membership fee increase, I
really think input is necessary.

Memberships are a big contact the GGA has with it's members. If the
membership structure is confusing or problimatic, we loose members.

How would you react to this structure?

Would a simple two price system work:  International membership $45,
American membership $40?

Maybe by currency : GGA Member - USD $40, Euro 30?

Think, think.

Leann

Board of Directors