On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 19:05:41 +0100
Colin Clark <ccl...@mcb.net> wrote:

> Marcin Zajączkowski wrote:
> > Hi,
> >

> > In geeqie 1.0beta1 Symlink command was moved File menu. In current
> > SVN (1797) there is no Symlink there and in fact I wasn't able to
> > find it somewhere else.
> > Could you tell me how to call Symlink command and if it was removed
> > accidentally (I had a problem to find the commit when it was
> > removed)?

> Hi,
>
> If you right-click the mouse on the image or on a thumbnail, in the
> "Edit" sub-menu is an entry for Symlink.

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately in my version (built from SVN
rev. 1797) there is no that entry. In "Edit" sub-menu in the context
menu for a picture or thumbnail there are only 3 entries for configured
editors (GIMP, gqview and gThumb).
I even deleted my geeqierc.xml, but without any result.

Regards
Marcin