Hi Levin,

Am Mi den  1. Jan 2014 um 14:58 schrieb Levin:
> I'm a geeqie user in mainland China. And I've just done chinese translation
> of geeqie 1.1. Enclosed pls find the relavant zh_CN.po file.

Nice. I would like to take it over.

> The problem is, I don't know how to upload it. The git is readonly. We here
> have problem in login sourceforge.net (can only expolore the site, can't
> login).
>
> Any guide will be helpful to me with thanks. thank you.

There are several ways to do it. I'll try to explain it.

First, sourceforge is dead. We do not use the repository over there. The
main repository lives on gitorious[0].

To create commits now.
1. You can make a clone direct on gitorious. After finalizing your work
   (You might do many commits in between), you can make a merge
   request.

2. You can clone the repository locally via git command line or any GUI
   tool if you prefer. Then do your work and send a patch via »git
   format-patch« or directly via »git send-email« to the list. This way
   we can directly use »git am« to apply it to our tree and commit it.

3. This way, also start with a clone like under 2. but now use »git
   bundle« to create a binary bundle of your changes _only_ and send it
   as attachment.

The ways 1 and 2 might be the best to start with. If you use 1., don't
forget to give us a note that there is a merge request as it might be,
that we don't monitor to often /if/ there is one. ;-)

Regards
   Klaus

[0] https://gitorious.org/geeqie
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <kl...@ethgen.de>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C