Hi, I hit upon what seems to be at least an infelicity, and perhaps an
outright bug.  The Copy Path popup menu item calls back this code:

        clipboard = gtk_clipboard_get(GDK_SELECTION_PRIMARY);
        gtk_clipboard_set_text(clipboard, g_shell_quote(fd->path), -1);

But, according to the GTK documentation:

  The currently-selected object or text should be provided on the
  clipboard identified by GDK_SELECTION_PRIMARY. Cut/copy/paste menu
  items conceptually copy the contents of the GDK_SELECTION_PRIMARY
  clipboard to the default clipboard, i.e. they copy the selection to
  what the user sees as the clipboard.

So, the above code should really use GDK_SELECTION_CLIPBOARD.  This has
an unfortunate practical consequence: after copying the path this way, I
am unable to paste it anywhere in the geeqie UI itself, without a
roundtrip through some other program like Emacs that understands both
kinds of selections. (Don't ask why, but creating a subdirectory named
according to the selected file is part of my workflow in some cases).

Can this be fixed?