Hi Radovan

No, geeqie 1.1 is not the current stable version. You probably have
yours from sourceforge which is abandoned, but unfortunately not under
the current devs control, so it can't be shut down. You can find the
recent release on geeqie.org.
About your issue: I am unable to reproduce this behaviour, in my case
rotation only applies to the current image, not the following.

Cheers,
Simon