You all are welcome to use the pixls.us forums as a mailing list as well if
you want. (You can interact with the forum almost entirely through email).
We're already providing infrastructure support for some other Free Software
photography projects (RawTherapee, G'MIC, digiKam).
On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 2:58 AM Ian Zimmerman <i...@primate.net> wrote:

> On 2017-06-09 07:04, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
>
> > However, there are not that many mailing lists out there that give the
> > user the freedom to change his settings. There is mailman, majordomo,
> > schleuder and what else?
> >
> > mailman is not the worsed in the list. :-)
> >
> > I personally like the idea of schleuder. But I do think that there will
> > be users here on the list who are not graceful with it, using PGP on
> > mailing lists.
>
> Anything would be better.  Even Shmoogle Groups allows subscription and
> unsubscription purely by mail, and doesn't require reminders or renewals.
>
> --
> Personal signed mail: please _encrypt_ and sign
> Don't clear-text sign:
> http://primate.net/~itz/blog/the-problem-with-gpg-signatures.html

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC