Hi all,

I'm trying to build an x86 disk image that I can mount and install a
benchmark to run. I have tried downloading the pre-installed image from
https://storage.googleapis.com/dist.gem5.org/dist/develop/images/x86/ubuntu-18-04/x86-ubuntu.img.gz
and building from the gem5-resources source using the instructions from the
README, but in both cases when I run ``sudo python3 util/gem5img.py mount
x86-ubuntu.img temp'' I get the following error:

```
%> /usr/sbin/losetup /dev/loop20 x86-ubuntu.img

No partition description was found in sfdisk output:

  label: dos

  label-id: 0xeb7b110b
  device: /dev/loop20
  unit: sectors
  sector-size: 512

  /dev/loop20p1 : start=        2048, size=     4190208, type=83, bootable
Could not determine size of first partition.
'''

Is there something obvious that I'm doing wrong here?

Thank you for your help!

Best,
Sam Thomas