Thank you Ali i'll check the compiler.

Paolo Grani

Il 25/05/2011 03:55, Ali Saidi ha scritto:
That looks like you have a broken compiler that has a macro for lseek() that
isn't working correctly.

Ali

On May 24, 2011, at 7:10 AM, Paolo Grani wrote:

Hi all,

i'm trying to compile m5 in full system mode but when i run the command "scons
build/ALPHA_FS/m5.opt" from the m5 directory i receive the following error:

build/ALPHA_FS/mem/physical.cc: In constructor
'PhysicalMemory::PhysicalMemory(const PhysicalMemory::Params*)':
build/ALPHA_FS/mem/physical.cc:91:58: error: '__sysconf' was not declared in
this scope
scons: *** [build/ALPHA_FS/mem/physical.o] Error 1

I have installed all the dependencies in my system and I'm using debian wheezy.
I tried to link different version of python interpreter but the error remains.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Paolo Grani