Functionality for InOrder Alpha_FS will be in the tree quite soon.

I've got the patches in my local repository that need to be cleaned up and
pushed.

I'm thinking the gem5 tutorial this weekend is a good motivation for me to
get it in the tree! Please be on the lookout for that in the mailing lists.
:)

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Abhishek Rawat <abhi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am running PARSEC benchmarks using M5 ALPHA_FS inorder cores. I keep
> getting following error:
>
> File "/net/uf16/ar8eb/Desktop/gem5/m5/configs/common/Simulation.py", line
> 54, in setCPUClass
>     class TmpClass(InOrderCPU): pass
> NameError: global name 'InOrderCPU' is not defined
> I have tried both latest versions from dev and stable repositories. I found
> from the m5-users mail archive that inorder core is not supported for any
> architecure in FS mode. Has anyone been working on it?
>
> Thanks,
> Abhishek

- Korey