On Wed, 8 Jun 2011, Abhishek Rawat wrote:

I have tried the latest versions from both the stable and dev repositories.
I am running FS mode and have tried both O3 and timing CPU. I haven't made
any changes and I am running PARSEC benchmarks. I have not made any changes
to the configuration scripts. The only minor changes I have made are those
which were required to support PARSEC.

Thanks,
Abhishek