On Dec 20, 2005, at 1:09 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

Offering an alternate proposal as part of a vote thread after the discussion has taken place already where one did not participate *is* "anything else" by the way. What I didn't like is the very fact that someone out-of- the-blue proposes an alternate, since that derails the vote thread, takes time and energy of everyone, and is just counter-productive in the end. You may notice that both Cliff and I have some reservations but we're not getting in the way of making progress.

Which you ignored for some reason. Why was it 'useless'? I was trying to figure out why you wanted all podling email domains to switch to @incubator, not just the new/recent ones.

I'm still confused on what you actually want, because you voted against your own suggestion.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]