On Dec 29, 2005, at 8:34 AM, Tim Williams wrote:

On 12/29/05, Geir Magnusson Jr. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Dec 27, 2005, at 10:03 PM, David Crossley wrote:

Davanum Srinivas wrote:

Example: last apachecon, Geir was trying to update geronimo.html, it
took 30+ mins before asking for help. It took me 15+ minutes to
figure
out that geronimo.html was not being linked from any page in the web
site. So we lost close to an hour of hackathon time trying to do
something really simple and silly - add a line of text to the
geronimo.html asking folks to go to the geronimo actual web site.

Steady on. Just prior to that, someone made a change that
removed geronimo.html from the /projects/ area. The normal process
with such a sudden break, is to investigate the prior changes that
caused it.

My problem was that I didn't understand how things worked.  I thought
that all content in the tree got rendered, and was just baffled when
my changes to the cwiki file didn't get added.  Yes, it was my fault,
I suppose, but please, add a feature in Forrest to show a list of
files it found that it won't process. I think that really help users.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Forrest project uses a tool called JIRA [1] so that users like you
can add feedback/feature requests like this one.  Your request is much

For the next one, I'll do that. For this one, I'll assume it's in safe and responsible hands.

geir

[EMAIL PROTECTED]