Could you please just restart the vote?

AND, given the chatter and discussion, could you post the final proposal to the mail list again for a vote? I'm not trying to slow this down, but after all the muss and fuss, 3 more days won't kill it, and it will be clearer (at least to me...) to have what we're actually voting on in the archives.

Just my 0.02

geir

Sam Ruby wrote:
When I originally kicked off this vote, I specified today, midnight, as the 72-hour-and-then-some deadline. Since then the proposal got a substantial revision (in particular, a new name) on Tuesday afternoon, so extending this a few hours to 4PM PST seems in order.

I believe that the current wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/KabukiProposal

addresses all if not most of the concerns expressed by Roy, Leo, and Erik, each of which had expressed an explicit -1, and would be very interested to hear if this is in fact the case or if there are second order concerns that need to be brought forward.

- Sam Ruby