thx

David Crossley wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
I thought there would be xdocs from the cwiki I could grab - otherwise, I need to convert the html to xdoc.

I will 'svn ci' my generated xdocs into site/xdocs2

It would be good if some other people can look
over the new source docs and the Anakia side of things.
The more that we can get the forrest export to do
the better.

However we need to trade that off with getting
this job done quickly.

-David