On Tuesday 17 October 2006 12:44, Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> Thanks, and we look forward to your comments.  To avoid cross-post
> confusion, I will forward this message to the harmony-dev list rather
> than CC.

Amazing feat, indeed. I was very pessimistic to the start of Harmony, and am
gladly proven wrong.

Now, has all IP concerns been sorted out, especially to the "been exposed to
Sun's SCSL'd reference codebase" been sorted out, both for existing
committers and some process to how this is applied to new committers??

Keep up the good work.
Niclas