Anyone else? Mino started processing last night, and I want to give time for people to have a chance to vote...

geir

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
The Apache Harmony community has voted to request graduation
from the Incubator as a TLP.

     <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/
          200610.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The following votes have been recorded (in order of votes cast) :

   +1  Geir Magnusson Jr     (Incubator PMC/committer/mentor)
   +1  Etienne Gagnon
   +1  Gregory Shimansky     (committer)
   +1  Sam Ruby              (Incubator PMC)
   +1  Rana Dasgupta
   +1  Danese Cooper
   +1  Mark Hindess          (committer)
   +1  Alex Blewitt
   +1  Mikhail Fursov
   +1  Matthias Wessendorf
   +1  Alexei A Fedotov
   +1  Jorden Justen
   +1  Andrew Zhang
   +1  Leo Li
   +1  Nathan Beyer          (committer)
   +1  Naveen Neelakantam
   +1  Mikhail Loenko        (committer)
   +1  Leo Simons            (Incubator PMC/mentor)
   +1  Paulex Yang           (committer)
   +1  Tim Ellison           (committer)
   +1  Salikh Zakirov
   +1  Alex Karasulu         (Incubator PMC)
   +1  Weldon Washburn       (committer)
   +1  Sergey Soldatov
   +1  Nadya Morozova
   +1  Robert Burrell Donkin (Incubator PMC)
   +1  Richard Liang         (committer)
   +1  Vladimir Ivanov
   +1  Dan Lydick            (committer)
   +1  Tony Wu
   +1  Spark Shen
   +1  Rui Hu
   +1  Pavel Rebriy
   +1  Pavel Ozhdikhin
   +1  Jimmy Jing
   +1  Xiao-Feng Li
   +1  Alexey A Ivanov
   +1  Pavel Pervov
   +1  Sian January
   +1  Pavel Afremov
   +1  Alexei Zakharov        (committer)
   +1  Stefano Mazzocchi      (Incubator PMC/mentor)
   +1  Davanum Srinivas       (Incubator PMC/mentor)
   +1  Svetlana Konovalova
   +1  Egor Pasko
   +1  Stepan Mishura         (committer)
   +1  Ilya Okomin

Under the Incubator process, Harmony must have a destination prior
to exiting incubation, which means the ASF Board must decide whether or
not create a TLP for Apache Harmony prior to the Incubator vote being
official.  However, I suspect that the board would want some indication
that we are ready to graduate first.

So, I am asking for a vote of the Incubator on graduation of Harmony
that is conditional on the board's approval of a TLP for that purpose.
This way we don't have to vote again after the board meeting on
Wednesday (or whenever the board considers the proposal).

Please send in your +1/0/-1 to approve/abstain/disapprove.

Site: <http://incubator.apache.org/harmony/>

List: <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/>

geir