Dear Incubator PMC,

The Apache Wicket project asks your permission to release Apache
Wicket 1.3.0-incubating-beta1. The Wicket community has voted [1] to
ship this release. The vote passed with 7 binding +1, 2 non-binding +1
and no +0 or -1 votes.

Apache Wicket is a Java component based web application framework. If
you want to learn more about Apache Wicket, please read [2].

The release distribution can be found here:
http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/dist

For those with a Maven affliction (yes, there are lots of people using
Maven, and enjoying it) we have a maven repository with the released
artifacts:
http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/m2-repo

We also ran Rat (0.5-snapshot) on our ZIP distribution, the report of
which you can peruse on the following URL:
http://people.apache.org/~dashorst/releases/apache-wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1/rat-report.txt

The release has been signed by yours truly, with the key found here
(I'm not in the web of trust, but will be at the key signing party
coming ApacheCon):
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wicket/common/KEYS

The Wicket community appreciates your time and attention to detail and
hopes to bring this release to a conclusion soon. We will gladly
answer any questions that arise.

Martijn Dashorst

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/-vote--Release-Apache-Wicket-1.3.0-incubating-beta1-tf3635349.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/wicket/introduction.html

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!