On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 7:06 PM, Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org> wrote:
> The log4php PPMC vote was opened on log4php-dev at Nov 27, 2009 and closed at
> Dec 4, 2009.  Binding +1 votes were received from Christian Grobmeier,
> Christian Hammers and Curt Arnold.  No other votes were received.
>
> The link in the original thread ends at the end of November.  The PPMC
> release vote thread  continues
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200912.mbox/%3cded132f10912050048u695e1353ta29b54a39e620...@mail.gmail.com%3e
>
> I did raise a concern on a previous RC that the phpdoc generated
> documentation does not have an ASF source header notice, but
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#notes-license-headers
>  implied that it may not be a hard requirement.
>
> I would encourage any PHP developers to double check the PEAR packaging and
> particularly in terms of consistency with other Apache PHP projects.
>

> On Dec 5, 2009, at 2:48 AM, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
>
>> Dear Incubator PMC,
>>
>> the Log4PHP has voted with 3x +1 for releasing RC3 as Log4PHP 2.0.0
>> (please see below).
>>
>> The original vote message can be found:
>> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4php-dev/200911.mbox/%3cded132f10911262256j12c0cfej21e7e5dbdcf18...@mail.gmail.com%3e
>>
>> Message ID is: ded132f10911262256j12c0cfej21e7e5dbdcf18bf7
>>
>> We kindly ask the incubator PMC to vote on our artifacts too:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Yes go ahead and release the artifacts
>> [ ] -1 No, because...
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Christian

+1

Note that the date in the NOTICE files is 2004-2007. There was a long
discussion on the date format on legal-discuss not so long ago and
from what i recall this is not a release blocker.

Also there's a bunch of html files in docs\log4php that don't have an
Apache License header, it wasn't obvious if they are generated or not
but it could be worth seeing if the header can be added to them.

   ...ant