On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacre...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 5:27 AM, Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> ...Podlings PPMCs are reflected somewhere in asf-authorization? How so? In
>> any
>> case Eric is part of the Cassandra PPMC and I can co-sign if necessary....
>
> Is there a public list of PPMC members somewhere?
>
> I haven't found it at either
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cassandra.html or
> http://incubator.apache.org/cassandra/
>
> -Bertrand

The PPMC is a bit of an artificial construct so AFAIK there is no
place where PPMC membership is recorded, usually the only record of it
is in the poddlings private list archive. The list of subscribers to
the private list gives an indication though there'll also be all the
mentors and possibly other ASF members included in that list that need
to be sifted through.

   ...ant