It is quite huge. I haven't looked at every artifact but the ones i
did all the licensing etc looked ok and it looks like they understand
what they're doing. The copyright in some NOTICE files is  "Copyright
2006, 2007" which could probably do with being updated, though others
are 2009 and from the discussion on legal-discuss a while back i'm not
sure thats a blocking issue so +1 from me.

  ...ant