The naming conflict was discussed but it doesn't seem resolved to me -
even just in this vote thread there's a bunch of people bringing it up
again. I'd guess thats just going to continue while the name is kept,
which be avoided by picking a new name now. I expect there will be
enough votes in this thread to carry on with the incubation
regardless, but as i said IMHO it would be better to just bite the
bullet and pick a new name now.

   ...ant