On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com> wrote:

> This, by the way, is the source of some of the irritation from TDF, who went
> to a fair bit
> of trouble to accommodate IBM but have been represented otherwise on Rob's
> blog and elsewhere.

And rightfully so, if your understanding is right. (My opinion.)

But let me summarize what you wrote otherwise into a single sentence:

    There are pieces of LO, which are available under a dual license,
but in general one should
    assume that both OO and LO are available under the terms of LGPLv3 only.

Jochen

--
Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men
will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of

John Maynard Keynes (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Keynes)