Thanks, Arun. I'm happy to have you on board!

-Flavio

On Sep 20, 2011, at 6:55 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

Happy to help mentor S4.

Arun

On Sep 20, 2011, at 9:13 AM, Patrick Hunt wrote:

There are currently only 2 mentors volunteering to help out (Owen and
myself), would be great to have 3+ -- any IPMC members out there that
could help with the mentoring effort?

Regards,

Patrick

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:53 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli