A question on procedure for OpenWhisk: We just entered and according to
podlings.xml we are to report in December while the template just lists us as
having entered.

I would like to have a clarification: Are we to report ? Else I’d just adapt
the podlings.xml to change our initial monthlies to be January, February, and
March.

Thanks
Felix