Hi Sam

Like this very much. Thanks !

Started doing that for OpenWhisk and realized some strange UI behaviour: To add
a PPMC member I have to click + then search for the user, click on + again and
then click on „Add to PPMC“ button

What is the reason for the last „Add to PPMC“ button click ? This somehow
breaks the otherwise nice experience. Or would it be possible to batch-add
multiple members ?

Thanks
Felix