Pierre,

You're probably correct.  I only went through this month/last month, not
the prior month so no one from group 3 would have been in my email.

With that said, knowing that you're on Trafodion, what are you doing to
help Trafodion graduate? Is anyone bringing up the discussion?  My point
with this email - podlings need to take it upon themselves to graduate, the
most the IPMC can be doing is nudging along.  We only provide a
recommendation vote.

John