Hi Roman

As has been mentioned by others, I would not think there is any relaxation. At
the end of the day, it is something we build and distribute. So not having
appropriate LICENSE and NOTICE (and probably DEPENDENCIES) is a no-go.

Having said that: The default Maven WAR plugin is just bundling the transitive
clousure dependencies of the project, which if you don’t pay attention is half
of the internet. JAR hell live.

Apache Sling also distributes WAR files. The difference here is that it is
built with a custom-built plugin because essentially Sling only uses the
servlet container as a container and manages its own deployment through an OSGi
framework.

For example
http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad-8-webapp.war

Regards
Felix

Am 26.05.2017 um 23:49 schrieb Roman Shaposhnik