Hi Dave

Thanks very much for this. I will take a closer look at it and get back to you if I have any questions.

Thanks
Sharan

On 31. 03. 19 20:44, Dave Fisher wrote:
Hi Sharan,

Despite all of the discussions about why one wants to do this you have your
reasons.

Greg gives one way to research / tease out this info from Board resolutions.
I’ll point out a page which may have the data you need. (Graduations from the
Incubator to another TLP do not require a Board Resolution, instead there is
PMC VOTE)

https://projects.apache.org <https://projects.apache.org/>

The data for the projects graph along with the podlings data can give you a lot of
information including podlings which graduated into another TLP, etcetera. I have yet
to learn the project/TLP data on that page but I fully understand the podlings data.
I just rewrote this page https://incubator.apache.org/projects/
<https://incubator.apache.org/projects/> which is wholly built from
podlings.xml.

Let me know if you want me to help you gather data in a suitable format.

Regards,
Dave