I ran "mvn apache-rat:check" // didn't find anything:

[*INFO*] *--- *apache-rat-plugin:0.12:check *(default-cli)* @
datasketches-memory* ---*

[*INFO*] Enabled default license matchers.

[*INFO*] Will parse SCM ignores for exclusions...

[*INFO*] Parsing exclusions from
/Users/lrhodes/dev/git/Apache/datasketches-memory/.gitignore

[*INFO*] Finished adding exclusions from SCM ignore files.

[*INFO*] 86 implicit excludes (use -debug for more details).

[*INFO*] Exclude: **/test/resources/**/*.txt

[*INFO*] Exclude: LICENSE

[*INFO*] Exclude: NOTICE

[*INFO*] Exclude: DISCLAIMER

[*INFO*] 99 resources included (use -debug for more details)

[*INFO*] Rat check: Summary over all files. Unapproved: 0, unknown: 0,
generated: 0, approved: 99 licenses.