Hi all,

Thanks everyone for your vote, greatly appreciated.
The vote now is closed, and it has passed with 11 binding +1, 12
non-binding + 1, no 0 and -1.

Binding votes:
tison, Xun Liu, Weiwei Yang, Devaraj Das, Justin Mclean, Willem Jiang,
Furkan Kamaci, Zhangkun Tang, Junping Du, Felix Cheung, Sunil Govindan.

Non-binding votes:
Goson Zhang, XiaoYu, Aloys Zhang, Xianjin Ye, Shui Di, Alexander
Alten-Lorenz, Yonglun Zhang, Eason Chen, Gang Li, Sammi Chen, Young Seung
Andrew Ko, Brahma Reddy Battula.

Best regards,
Jerry

Sunil Govindan <sun...@apache.org> 于2022年6月2日周四 10:05写道: