Hello Incubator Community:

This is a call for a vote to release Apache StreamPark(Incubating)
version 2.0.0-RC4

The Apache StreamPark community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release
Apache StreamPark(Incubating) version 2.0.0-RC4

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Apache StreamPark, Make stream processing easier! easy-to-use streaming
application development framework and operation platform.

In this release we fixed some license issues[1].

StreamPark community vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/gxdc5d9posbbc3lmbstyw9sr350tthgm

Vote result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/v3gc6p9xdsohg2xn80ydbtf6tbm1t13n

The release candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/streampark/2.0.0-RC4/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/releases/tag/v2.0.0-rc4

Release notes:
https://streampark.apache.org/download/release-note/2.0.0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreampark-1008/

The artifacts signed with PGP key [5AE01B8E], corresponding to [
benj...@apache.org], that can be found in keys file:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/streampark/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

More detailed checklist please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist

Steps to validate the release, Please refer to:
• https://www.apache.org/info/verification.htmlhttps://streampark.apache.org/community/release/how-to-verify

How to Build:

1) clone source code:
> git clone -b v2.0.0-rc4 g...@github.com:apache/incubator-streampark.git

2) build project:
> cd incubator-streampark && sh ./build.sh

Thanks,

On behalf of Apache StreamPark(Incubating) community

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/pull/2294

Best,
Huajie Wang